What to do if your HuskyCard is damaged, lost or stolen

If your HuskyCard is lost or stolen

Use the Report your Lost Card tool to deactivate your HuskyCard card services account immediately. You can also contact Michigan Tech IT during regular university business hours. You can call (906) 487-1111 or email IT at it-help@mtu.edu.

CS Gold Report your lost card tool

You can also check the history on your HuskyCard to see the last place you used it.

What do I do if I find my HuskyCard or get a replacement?

Use the Report Found Card tool to reactivate your HuskyCard card services account.

Where can I get a replacement?

Please visit the Library and IT Service Center. A valid government-issued photo ID or your previous HuskyCard is still required to obtain a replacement.

How much does a replacement cost?

There is a $15 replacement fee for lost or stolen HuskyCards (or if you left it at home on break).

Can I order a replacement ahead of time?

Please visit the Library and IT Service Center and we can print your HuskyCard when you arrive. There is no need to order in advance.

Will my previous HuskyCard work if I get a replacement?

If you get a replacement, your previous HuskyCard will no longer work.

What should I do if I find someone else's HuskyCard?

Please return the HuskyCard to Public Safety. They will contact the HuskyCard owner to pick up the card.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 51414
Tue 4/3/18 1:58 PM
Thu 6/27/19 8:29 AM